The Mormon Handbook is a collection of research and commentary on the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Since the church claims to be the only true Christian church, the handbook compares Mormonism and Christianity.
- Topics that are trivial or lack adequate documentation are avoided.
- Most references and quotes are from church friendly sources and General Authorities. Reputable professionals are quoted in their respective field of study.
- Every effort has been made to ensure that quotes are used in context. Whenever possible we either provide or link to the full source so the reader can be confident that quotes are used in context.
- The handbook may link to content on other sites, but that is not necessarily an endorsement of that website. We are not responsible for content stored on other servers.
- Photos stored on our servers that we do not hold copyright to are used upon belief that they belong to the public domain and/or that their use complies with fair use law. Images of deceased individuals are used to provide visual aid and identification of their quotes used in articles. Commons.wikimedia.org is our primary source for photos.
- Biblical quotes are from the King James Version unless noted otherwise.
This website and articles may be linked to with this URL
You can use this banner here:
or use this URL:
- We do not permit entire articles to be reproduced in any electronic format accessible to the Internet as this has an adverse effect on page rankings.